Skip to content
Functions Of Merchandiser || Rules Of Merchandisers|| Merchandisers Daily Resposbility|| How to work Mech
Functions of Merchandisers
- Execution of sample orders.
- Yarn procurement arrangements.
- Production sheduling (or) Route card drafting.
- Accessories arrangement (Order placing follow-ups).
- Approval of varous proccessor’s sewing operations and finishing process.
- Pattern Approval (or) Dummy size set approval.
- Size set Approval.
- Pre-Production sample fallow-up.
- pilot run inspection.
- In process Inspection.
- Production Controlling.
- Identifying shortages and make arrangment for the shortages.
- Shortage quantity and quality following quality control procedures.
- Fallowing quality assurance procedures.
- Monitoring the junior’s activities of in house and subcontractor units buyer communication.
- Communication with production units, processing units and other third parties.
- Proper reporting.
- Highlighting to the management.
- Record maintenance.
- Developing to the management.
- Placement of orders.
- Talking measures for consistent production.
- Talking prevention actions to maintain the targeted performanvce level & in all areas of merchandising.
PURPOSE OF MERCHANDISING:
- To collect order from the buyer.
- To shipment the order in time.
- To followup the working of worker.
- To determine the actual price of the product.
- To improve the quality of the product.
- To increasee the goodwill of the textile.
- To seek new buyers.