How To Find Textile Fibers
Types of Technical Test:
This Two Type Of test You Can find types if fibers
1.Microscopic Test is a technical test that involves identifying the fabric with the help of a microscope with a magnification of minimum 100 power.
2.he test cab easily distinguish between fibers.
3.he test identifies the natural fibers more easily as compared to man made ones.
4.Synthetic fibers are very similar in appearance and the increase in the number of varieties, makes it a littile tough to distinguish the fibers even under a microscope.
- It is a single elongated cell. Under the microscope, it resembles a collapsed, spirally twisted tube with a rough surface.
- fiber test
- Under the microscope, the hair like fla fiber shows several sided eylindrical filaments with fine pointed ends
- The fiber somewhat resembles a straight , smooth.
- types of fibers.
- It is composed of fibroin, consisting of two filaments, called brin which is held together by sericin.so You find easy Textile fiber
- Rayon fibers have a glasslike lustes under the microscope and appear to have a uniform diameter when viewed longitudinally.
- these indentations appear as occasional markings or.
- The basic Microscope appearance is generally fine, round, smooth, andtrabslucent.
- It is also produced in multilobal cross-sectional types.
- This general characteristics may be altered to achieve certain characteristics, such
- Methods of manufacturing of the acrylic fibers differ, the appearances very accordingly.so find textile fibers
- Spandex fibers are unique in appearance, they appear to be groups of fibersfused together.
- The fiber is smooth, round, translucent, highly lustrous, and quite flexibla.